Grace Lutheran Church is having our first annual talent show on Saturday, October 28th, 2017. Our show is open to the community, and your participation is welcome! We are looking for acts—we welcome singing, dancing, short skits/monologues, comedy, specialty talents, etc. (no lip synching permitted). We have also included a cooking and craft division.
Please fill out the application form attached and return it to the church office by the designated deadline below. Any applicants aged 17 & under, must have the signature of their parent or guardian. See attached judging & prizes sheet.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11th
**Space Is Limited to 15 Acts**
Application Due Date- 4:30 pm Monday, September 11th, 2017
Auditions- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Thursday, September 21st, 2017
Dress Rehearsal- 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Date of Show- 5:45 pm (Call Time) – 8:30 pm Saturday, October 28th, 2017
Grace Lutheran Church & School
Family Life Center
13123 Highway 105 W.
Conroe, Texas 77304
- You may participate in ONLY ONE act—a solo act OR a group act.
- Each participant must fill out and return a signed application form.
- Acts MAY NOT exceed 3 minutes in length. Please have the appropriate music length before rehearsal day; acts will be shortened if too long. (This will be enforced).
- You MUST attend the dress rehearsal on Tuesday, October 24th to be in the show.
- If you are using a piano accompanist, they must come to the rehearsal.
- Music must be on a single CD with only your song on it, marked with your name and submitted at dress rehearsal. Make sure your music is already cut to the appropriate length for your act.
- Applicants who are singing or dancing will be asked to prepare two song choices to avoid duplicate acts.
- Introductions needs to be created by each act and brought the day of rehearsal, they should be exciting!
- PLEASE MAKE ALL ACTS APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES.
- The production team reserves the right to reject acts that are not appropriate for a family audience.